The musings of a silly student... And not much else.

The musings of a silly student... And not much else.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blogging about Blogging about Blogging about...

I have chosen the free time I have today to catch up on some blogging, following some very interesting (and kind of inspiring) lectures on digital media and blogging as a social media platform by Mr. Jude Mathurine as part of the Journalism and Media Studies course - an Introduction to Digital Media.

There are so many things you can blog about, so many different ways to blog about these things, and different facets of the digital experience that many bloggers are not even aware of. I have been thinking about the possibility of doing a sample blog-post in every genre we discussed - this will be a very interesting exercise and will (possibly) yield some quite entertaining results.

Let me know what you think of this idea?

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea. Please preface each sample with the title of the genre, so I can add it to my list of blogging genres.

    ReplyDelete