The musings of a silly student... And not much else.

The musings of a silly student... And not much else.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

And us in fish net hats and canvas shoes as was the style that year...


I'm so incredibly sorry that my blog posts have been as scarce as blog posts in a tightly packed schedule, but my schedule has been unbelievably tight.

After a beautiful, but chilly, day at the beach at Port Alfred, I am quite exhausted and very excited for the next week. Coming up, I am working on some stories for Women Inc. and I am completing my Allan Gray Orbis Foundation fellowship application, and I also have my interviews lined up for the Activate section editorial positions I am interested in.

In the past week, I have become involved in documenting some spoken word poetry by Bruce Haynes, an incredibly talented fellow Journalism student. The poetry is beautiful, and I have had quite an interesting time filming some of his poetry for Activate.

I don't have any profound thoughts or revelations for today... Just tired. So tired. Need holiday.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Dankie, my liefste! Ek wens jou 'n great week. Mag jy een challenge na die ander te bowe kom, met blymoedigheid en kalmte van gees, met die wete dat alles onder beheer is. Moenie jou kers altwee ente brand nie. Ek kan jou darem ook op FB dophou, al is dit nie so lekker soos om jou blog te lees nie. Jy moenie ALLES probeer doen nie.

    ReplyDelete